Ready for a website that elevates your brand and resonates with your customers?
I can help with that. I have been building websites with Squarespace since 2007, and I have dozens of Squarespace websites under my belt. I'm a Squarespace Authorized Trainer and a member of the Squarespace Circle, a community exclusively for experienced professionals who create websites on Squarespace.
I follow the "teach a person to fish" approach, meaning that training is included with all my Squarespace projects. In the training, I will show you how to edit your website content, monitor your web stats and administer your website, so you won't need to rely on someone like me for the day-to-day managing of your website.
If you just want a website design and training, that's fine - but you can also tap into my 18+ years' experience working with websites and online communication if you want a little help in planning your website and what should go in it, or if you want someone to cast a professional eye over your website content.
Why work with me?
- I'm one of the most experienced Squarespace professionals on the market, and I absolutely love what I do. I've been doing this for over 10 years, working with clients from a wide range of sectors and audience types.
- As a member of the Squarespace Circle, my clients get a 20% discount off their first year's Squarespace subscription.
- When you hire me, you get me - I don't have junior staff or offshore developers, so you are always dealing with the person who will do the work. Nothing gets lost in translation.
- I offer all clients a completely custom, personalised service - from the design, to the training. I don't have cookie-cutter designs, so everything is tailored to your business and your customer needs.
- I get a 6-month trial (rather than the usual 2 weeks) for all Squarespace accounts I set up, so you won't have to start paying for your subscription until you're ready to launch the site.
My rates are competitive, but my focus is on quality and value for money. I pride myself on bringing my digital expertise to every project, creating websites that shine.
Why choose Squarespace?
- It's one of the easiest website builders to use, while still offering incredible flexibility in terms of design and functionality.
- All of the stunning design templates have been created so your website works on mobiles, tablets, and computers by default. They also look amazing on HD screens, too.
- You won't need deal with separate hosting or domain names (if you don't already have one), and there's nothing to install. Everything can be handled in one place, through the intuitive Squarespace interface.
- Never worry about upgrades or security patches, or incompatibility with "plugins" or bug-ridden templates. All the technical elements are taken care of, and all templates have been created by Squarespace, not third parties.
- Squarespace offers 24/7 support, should you need it... and I'm also available to help if you get stuck.
If you've been considering WordPress, you might want to read my WordPress vs Squarespace comparisons, such as the pros/cons of each, and my videos showing a side-by-side comparison of building the same page in both.
How it works
Every project is different, so after the initial contact, if you think you might like to work with me, I will send you a detailed client questionnaire/briefing document that enables me to get a solid understanding of your exact project requirements. I'll then send you a proposal with details of the costs and deliverables, and if you like the sound of what you see, then after you confirm you'd like to work together, I'll send you a contract and deposit invoice, and we'll agree a start date.
How much will it cost?
The cost depends on several factors, since my service is bespoke and tailored to your specific needs. Things such as how big the site is, what types of functions you need, whether you have all the content ready or want my assistance with it - all of these and other factors go into the final price. However, as a rough guide:
- Small, basic websites (less than 5 pages) with web-ready content, existing branding and simple/minimal design needs start from £1200
- Websites for clients who want a highly visual, customised design start from £1600
If those starting prices are already out of your budget, you may find that building your website collaboratively in my Squarespace Co-Working sessions are a good alternative for you.
How long will it take and how soon can you start?
I normally require a minimum of 4 weeks notice. Overall timelines depend on exactly what's required, but as a general idea, design & build for most small basic websites can be completed within 2-4 weeks, provided the client has everything ready.
Request a quote
If you think you'd like to work together, please complete the following form to get the ball rolling:
or book a free briefing call to discuss your needs first