Get 50% off my Squarespace book
use code BBWS750 until 5 October 2015
Snap up my book for half price
I've just negotiated a deal with my lovely publishers at Packt, so I'm super-excited to say that my blog readers, followers and newsletter subscribers can treat themselves to a whopping 50% discount on my book, Building Business Websites with Squarespace 7. If you're reading this, then you're eligible for the offer. Here's how you can get your super-sweet discount:
- Head over to my book's page on the Packt website
- Select your currency - Packt delivers worldwide
- Choose whether you want eBook or printed
- Checkout using discount code BBWS750 before midnight on 05 October 2015
- Go spend the money you saved by donating it to Syrian refugees - it'll make you feel good!
(That last step is optional, but such a cool thing to do if you can spare the cash.)
3 reasons why you need this badass book
In case you're still not sure, here are some reasons why you should consider adding my book to your Squarespace arsenal:
1. It's the only book in the world about Squarespace version 7.
All other books are now obsolete ever since Squarespace made major changes to their interface by releasing V7 last autumn. This is the only book on the shelves that uses the current version of Squarespace.
2. It covers EVERYTHING to do with making a website, not just Squarespace stuff.
Although the main purpose is to help you build a Squarespace website, I've included dozens of tips outside of just how to use Squarespace. Everything from copywriting for SEO, to sourcing images, to playing with colours to designing a logo is included. I've even included a website plan template and a handy checklist to help you when gathering your content.
3. It's written specifically with business users in mind.
As my work focuses on building websites for real businesses, day-in and day-out, I know what it takes to make a good one, and in this book, I share my top tips and advice with you. Most other books are generalists that cover everything from creating a personal blog to creating a photography portfolio, but mine is designed with the needs of businesses in mind.
So, off you go - enjoy!