Collaborative co-working sessions are a great way to get a Squarespace website up & running quickly and cost-effectively.
Co-working sessions are ideal if:
- You can't afford the start price for a Squarespace website design & build project, but still want to tap into my expertise.
- You like the idea of learning Squarespace as we build the site, so you gain the skills to update and enhance the site later.
- You need a simple website up quickly, and want to shortcut the process by working side-by-side.
- You've already made a start, but hit a wall and need a pro to guide you.
- You have the time to dedicate to working together in one or more collaborative sessions.
If any or all of the above sounds like what you need, then co-working sessions may be right for you. Just remember that co-working sessions aren't going to give you the level of design detail or professional polish of a full website design & build project, and there will be lots of preparation and/or homework for you to do outside our sessions. Also bear in mind that you may need several sessions to get your website where you want it to be, and there may be some more advanced/technical things that you want me to do outside the sessions, too.
How it works
In collaborative co-working sessions, you direct me while I design the website and/or build the pages, as you watch and learn in the process. We'll talk through your needs and I'll be able to explain what I'm doing (and why that may be the best of several methods), so you can learn the best way to use the Squarespace tools, without wasting time. The sessions can take place at my London office in Brixton, or remotely via Skype (or other screensharing/videoconferencing tool).
When can we collaborate, and how long will it take?
I allocate several hours per week to support and collaborative co-working sessions, so I can normally slot sessions in within 2-3 weeks from enquiry. The total amount of time we'll need depends on what we're starting from, what you need the site to do, how quickly you pick things up, and other factors, so I'll be able to give you an estimate of how long I think we'll need based on our initial communication from your enquiry. However, I can suggest that most clients start with a 2-hour session.
Squarespace Co-Working Session pricing
Co-working sessions are billed on a Pay-As-You-Go basis, based on my hourly rate of £75/hour (+VAT for UK clients). There's a minimum booking of 1 hour*, and you can book in hourly increments, but you only pay for the minutes we spend together aside from the minimum booking.
* If you don't need a full hour, you can book a 20-minute Quick Help session here. The fee is £25 for up to 20 minutes, and payment is required in advance.
Book a Co-Working Session
Just fill in the form to tell me a little bit about your needs, and I can get back to you with an idea of how long I think we'll need, and you can then proceed with the booking.
or book a free briefing call to discuss where you are & what you need
The Fine Print: I require a 50% deposit upfront to secure my time and confirm both parties' commitment to meeting at the agreed time, with the balance invoiced after our session. Payment terms for balance payments are 30 days. I accept payment by credit/debit card or bank transfer.